- Learn how a utility can accurately subsidize the end users to avoid loss.
- Be provided with the opportunity to ask about the future of Africa’s power and energy landscape?
- Learn about what solutions are most effective to increase revenue collection and reduce theft?
- Samuel Sarpong, Executive Secretary, Public Utilities Regulatory Commission (PURC), Ghana
- Alexander Osei, Chief Executive Officer, Ghana Energy Consult, Ghana
- Jodie Sherwin Hill, Executive Director, Jomat Investments Pty Ltd, South Africa
- Lorien Gamaroff, Chief Executive Officer, Bankymoon, South Africa
With 5 conference tracks, 5 co-located events, 2 breakfasts, 7 technical workshops, 300 exhibitors and matchmaking – there is a lot going on at African Utility Week and Energy Revolution Africa 2017. Complete the form below to see how it all fits togetherRegister for your conference pass