The Power Industry Awards is the leading event and platform to recognize, reward and celebrate the success of Africa’s power and water sectors during 2016/17.
Based on thoroughly researched information and a Judging Panel hand-picked for their expertise and thought leadership in the energy and water sectors, the event has established itself as a must attend in the African energy events calendar and promises to be the most highly regarded and glamorous event in the industry in 2017.
Entry forms available - January 2017
Entries close - 10 March 2017
Finalists announced - 17 April 2017
Industry Awards - 17 May 2017
- Being a finalist verifies excellence in your business and proves to clients that you are a leader in the industry
- Receive recognition from the energy/water industries and be known as an award winner
- Secure a competitive edge over your peers
- Show your team that you value their work and their dedication to your business and boost their morale
- Enhance your brand awareness in the market place
- Benchmark your work against your competitors
The 2016/17 African Utility Week Industry Awards nomination form will be available in January 2017.
For entry queries please contact Tracey Gersowsky, Event Awards Manager │ +27 21 700 3514 │ email@example.com
- Achieve brand awareness through an extensive awards marketing campaign
- Acknowledgment as a leader in the industry when a representative presents an award on stage
- Network with the major players in the Industry
- Raise awareness of your business among our distinguished panel of judges
- Receive high profile audio-visual coverage at the event with your logo appearing prominently throughout the gala dinner
For sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Loudon Cito, Business Development Manager │ +27 21 700 3564 │ firstname.lastname@example.org
For general information and entries contact:
Tracey Gersowsky, Event Awards Manager │ +27 21 700 3514 │ email@example.com
To book your seat contact us