WHAT IS THE BUSINESS MATCHMAKING PROGRAM AT AFRICAN UTILITY WEEK 2017?
The Business Matchmaking Program at African Utility 2017 is a proactive, pre show platform enabling exhibitors and conference attendees to view profiles of participants and select who they want to meet at the event.
Your company will be added to the Business Matchmaking Program at African Utility Week. You will be emailed a welcome email with your username and password by the end of March 2017.
PLEASE SCHEDULE YOUR MEETINGS NOW!
- When you login, you will see your profile (about your company), your timeslots for meetings and your individual matching report suggesting who you should meet.
- Select who you want to meet now – send them a meeting request and they will accept or decline the meeting with you
- Or the Business Matchmaking Team can assist you with scheduling your meetings. Email us on email@example.com if you want us to schedule for you.
WHY USE THE BUSINESS MATCHMAKING PROGRAM?
This proactive program enables you to be proactive before arriving at the event maximizing the networking experience!
- Researching through event profiles, you can select exactly who you want to meet, send a meeting request and confirm all your meetings that take place at convenient times for the meeting invitee.
- Online diaries allow you to track your meeting requests in a real-time environment providing up to date information through your private online matchmaking account.
- All meetings take place on your exhibitors stand or within the lounges (you can select open meeting tables by timeslot and availability)
- When you login - please check your profile is correct. It will be viewed by all other companies and the target industry sectors are used to generate your matchmaking report.
- Within your profile – check your time availability. Meetings will be scheduled in these times selected
- The earlier you update your profile and start selecting who you want to meet – the more meeting confirmations you will have!
- As new trade visitors are confirmed to attend, they will be profiled into this program so login often and view new matches and companies to meet
We have a Business Matchmaking team to assist you with your meetings. We are available on the below email and telephone details. Please contact us if you have any questions,
Please remember that this service is open to conference attendees only
Thank you and we look forward to assisting you!
The Business Matchmaking Team at African Utility Week
+27 11 083 8544
Spintelligent have partnered with iccommodate to provide a full and efficient Accommodation and Tourism Service to African Utility Week delegates.
For 2017 bookings have been made easy with a live online booking system directly from the conference website which will be active from January 2017. Discounted rates have been contracted and negotiated by iccommodate specifically for the event and are available exclusively through the booking system.