African Utility Week is building a community of people who are dedicated to elevating the power agenda, shaping policy and building partnerships. Do you have a burning passion to be part of this community and share your innovation and ideas? Can you speak about them? Will you participate in no ceiling conversations? Can you demo the technology?
So who are we looking for?
- The inventor – sharing an innovation that can change the power industry
- The prodigy – young student ready to break out
- The partner – wisdom the power industry needs from those who have learned it the hard way
- The enthusiast – with an infectious passion about a technology or process they can share
- The thought leader – with solutions for changing policy
- The investor – supporting projects going from idea to implementation stage
- The large power user – sharing how you’ve made energy efficiencies and designed a road map
The 17th annual African Utility Week conference and exhibition invites Advisory Board members and submission of abstracts for presentation on 16, 17 and 18 May 2017 in Cape Town, South Africa
All requests must be submitted to Natalie Bacon at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +27 21 700 3585.
Contact Natalie today to get the form
Discounted accommodation rates
Spintelligent have partnered with iccommodate to provide a full and efficient Accommodation and Tourism Service to African Utility Week delegates.
For 2017 bookings have been made easy with a live online booking system directly from the conference website which will be active from January 2017. Discounted rates have been contracted and negotiated by iccommodate specifically for the event and are available exclusively through the booking system.