Generate leads, showcase your innovative solutions and build partnerships at the leading power and water expo in Africa. Take advantage of numerous networking opportunities, including the African Utility Week Industry Awards, and demonstrate thought leadership by positioning your company as an innovator and market leader. Connect with 6000+ attendees from 70 countries over the 3 day exhibition and conferenc
Each exhibition package includes:
- 1 conference pass including lunch for each 9m2 of space booked
- Discounted conference registrations for your staff
- 4 exhibition staff passes for each 9m2 space booked
- Unlimited free visitor passes for your clients
- Exhibitor listing in the show catalogue and on the website (30 words)
Additional items for shell scheme packages:
- Shell scheme panelling and fascia name board
- 1 table, 2 chairs, 1 light and 1 plug point for each 9m2 of space booked
Other major benefits
- Close business: Trade shows deliver qualified buyers with real purchasing power and people that often can't be reached by sales reps in the field.
- Face-to-face meetings: Validate purchasing decisions by meeting your customers and confirming your deal with a handshake.
- Demonstrate products & services: Live demonstrations will captivate the attention of the visitors and help you demonstrate the capabilities of your technology.
- Gain market intelligence: Receive market feedback first-hand and establish if your products and services meet the requirements of the industry.
- Educate attending industry professionals: If you have a new technology or business solution that needs explaining, what better way than face-to-face at an exhibition?
- Maintain market share: Ensure your current or potential customers are aware of your brands, products or services. Also stay abreast of your industry's needs going forward, as their needs may have developed.
- Meet & entertain loyal customers: Make appointments ahead of the show with your VIP customers and give them a first-hand opportunity to see and discuss your new product lines.
- Generate leads & build a qualified database: Not everyone will be an immediate sale, however there's a great chance they'll be looking for solutions in the future. Take the opportunity to build a database of new potential prospects providing leads for your sales force.
Contact us today to discuss taking an exhibition space. With spaces available to fit any budget, we can ensure you don't miss out on the opportunity to showcase at Africa's leading power and water utilities exhibition.
Should you have any urgent enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Loudon Cito on +27 21 700 3564 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Download the exhibition brochure here