There are 4 technical workshops taking place at African Utility Week 2017:
- MAINTENANCE & ASSET MANAGEMENT
- CAPACITY BUILDING WORKSHOP
- ENERGY REVOLUTION AFRICA WORKSHOPS
- WATER TECHNICAL WORKSHOP
MAINTENANCE & ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Managing HSE Risks: A tool for business sustainability in the power sector
- The benefit of integrated, clock-synchronised transmission and distribution monitoring systems
- Recycling Mineral Insulating Oils - A viable option for all Utilities
- Electrical insulating oil - key aspects for ensuring a reliable transformer in harsh environments
- Transforming transformer reliability and system efficiency with the right insulating oil
CAPACITY BUILDING WORKSHOP
- Preparing & connecting Africa’s young talent with leading African employers
- Strengthening Gender Diversity in the Workforce
- Engineer your energy career
- How to cultivate and manage a responsible digital footprint
- Future Executives – reaching upper rungs of the corporate world
ENERGY REVOLUTION AFRICA WORKSHOPS
- What is best practice to increase the uptake of products from customers?
- A-Z on microgrids
- Sustainable business models: Energy access for low income customers can it be energy access?
- Adoption of energy efficient lighting solutions
- Energy blockchains and the distributed, transactive grid
WATER TECHNICAL WORKSHOP
- Re-defining the quality standards
- Cross border water resources, lessons learnt on how to manage these?
- Feasibility study of energy saving and environmental friendly desalination technology in eThekwini Municipality
- Managed Services in a Changing Municipal utilities environment
- Utilising waste water as clean renewable energy
Register for a workshop today!