Future Cities (2.4)
15 May 2019
Room 1.61-2 (CTICC 1, First Floor)
Finance and investment , Thermal generation , Transmission & distribution , Smart Tech , Revenue cycle management and metering , Water
15:45 – 16:30
Panel discussion: Training and capacity building
- How can we fast-track the delivery of employment opportunities and industrialisation opportunities?
- How do you create value to keep your skilled engineers and specialists?
- How do black entrepreneurs find innovative and affordable funding mechanisms for the participation in generation programmes?
- Are there new employment opportunities in areas of clean energy and natural-resource management?
- Which programmes are proving most promising for up-skilling and building capacity?