African Utility Week and POWERGEN Africa boasts five conference tracks and five knowledge hubs covering Africa’s most sought after solutions for the power, energy and water sectors including transmission and distribution.
Industry experts from Africa’s transmission and distribution sectors discuss maintenance requirements, latest technologies and the opportunities ahead.
- Resilience: Power System dispatch with integrated renewable energy
- Impact of cross border trade on Africa’s grid
- Models to finance extension projects
- Loss reduction: African Power & Energy Elites Project Case Study: Technology to reduce T&D losses in Nigeria
- E-mobility and smart energy management
- Combatting losses in the modern utility – best practise and considerations
- Case study: Defending and recovery from a cyberattack
- Key considerations in smart grid and metering communication
- Battery storage – applications and opportunities