CONFERENCE PROGRAMME OPPORTUNITIES
The conference sessions focus on high-level strategic content and take place alongside the exhibition in state-of-the art conference rooms. The conference includes exclusive plenary keynote sessions featuring the most sought-after international speakers.
The technical programme sessions are free to attend, hands-on presentations that take place in defined spaces on the exhibition floor. They discuss practical day-today technical topics, best practices and product solutions you can implement to easily improve your operations. Work with the team to find the option that best suits your business objective from the options below:
- Session sponsorship (strategic conference)
- Speaking/Panel Opportunity (strategic conference)
- Technical programme speaking slot
- Track Sponsorship (incl. conference programme, website, mentions in press releases, sponsor interview, speaker podium, in room branding, directional signage)
HOST A SITE VISIT
Site visits add a third dimension for delegates to the information they gathered during the conference. Led by an industry expert, site visits capture practical insights and demonstrate real world case studies of innovative technology at the heart of power and water infrastructure, combined with a unique experience of South African hospitality. Find a fit for your brand (renewable or clean energy, generation, water, transmission and distribution or alternative energy solutions) and host a pan-African delegation of decision makers.
POWER AND WATER UTILITY CEO FORUM
The Utility CEO Forum gives you a competitive advantage to build long-lasting relationships with key decision makers and to learn their underlying business needs first-hand. Only a limited number of partnerships are offered to maintain a high utility-to-partner ratio, thus fostering a relaxed environment of trust for all attendees under the Chatham House Rule!
Contact us for specific opportunities for the CEO Forum
- Stephen Lee: Stephen.Lee@clarionevents.com
- Loudon Cito: Loudon.Cito@spintelligent.com
- Ade Yesufu: email@example.com
- Lucian Scholtz: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Campbell: email@example.com