Introducing the TECTA-PDS (Pathogen Detection Systems)
The TECTA-PDS (Pathogen Detection Systems ) is a fully automated, microbiology systems for performing on-site regulatory compliance testing for E. coli and Total Coliform bacteria in drinking water distribution system samples.
Our TECTA™ B16 is fully automated and can provide E. coli and Total Coliform results in 2-18 hours, depending on the level of contamination. With integrated networking capabilities, the TECTA™ B16 will provide immediate notification and early warning of positive sample results as soon as they occur. Results can be forwarded to any device including computers, tablets and smart phones.
Why Choose TECTA™? It's Fast, Reliable and Accurate.
The TECTA™ B16 is an automated microbiological platform that uses patented Polymer Partition technology. This platform is simple, sensitive and flexible, allowing the testing of samples at any time of the day.
The TECTA™ B16 automatically transmits the data through a network connection allowing for immediate notification on electronic devices, such as cell phone or laptops, as soon as a contamination event is detected.
The Data You Receive:
- Faster E. coli and Total Coliform results. Results available in 2-18 hours depending on the level of contamination
- Fully automated on-site microbiology testing
- Continuous sample monitoring coupled with automated sample interpretation
- Networking capabilities allow for immediate notification and early warning of positive sample results as soon as they occur
- Single cell sensitivity for both E. coli and Total Coliform