SAVING ELECTRICITY AND WATER THROUGH NON-SEWERED SOLUTIONS: Case study
Panel: What next: is waterless toilet technology the way of the future?
- What systems/policies does the utility of now have to adapt and put into place to cope with the waste management needs of the future?
- Creating an enabling environment for technology development;
- How do people respond to waterless toilet technology?
- Is adopting a net zero approach feasible?
- Commercialisation of new technologies stemming out of pilot project;
- Dr Rethabile Melamu, General Manager – Green Economy, The Innovation Hub, South Africa